VILNIUS-TRAKAI-KERNAVE-ANYKSCIAI-ŠIAULIAI-RUNDALE-RIGA-GAUJA NTIONAL PARK-SIGULDA-TURAIDA CASTLE-TALLINN-STOKHOLM
WHY THIS TOUR?
- 4 Baltic countries only in 7 days;
- Various program balance not to get bored: towns, villages and breathtaking landscapes;
- Diversity of transport types: bus, train, ferry.
- Accommodation in excellent 4* hotels;
- Welcome meeting with special gifts for you;
- SPA time for relax with 1 included procedure;
- Entrances to the objects;
- 5 lunch/dinners in authentic atmosphere;
- Service of your country laguage speaking tour escort on all tours;
- Service of 1st class motor coaches, 1st class train cabin and A class cabin in a ferry;
Day 1: Arrival to Vilnius. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome meeting. Accommodation in 4* hotel.
Day 2: Morning city tour of Vilnius includes the Historical Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral and its square, the complex of Vilnius University, Pilies street with historical and architectural monuments dating back to 16-18th century, Gothic corner of Vilnius with St. Anne’s and Bernardine churches, the former Town Hall square, the Dawn/Aušros Gate with a miraculous icon of Virgin Mary, 17th century Baroque church of St. Peter and Paul where inside everything is in white color.
Afternoon tour to Trakai with lunch degustating traditional cuisine of Karaites. Trakai is the ancient capital of Lithuania located 28 km from Vilnius. This place is famous of beautiful 14-15th castle surrounded by lakes and housing an exhibition on prehistoric findings and the 17th-18th century art, the way of life of the Lithuanian Grand Dukes and Karaites, a Judaistic sect brought by Grand Duke Vytautas from Crimea. Leaving Trakai for Anyksciai for SPA relaxation. En route stop in Kernave to see the first capital of Lithuania. Accommodation in Anykščiai 4* hotel.
Day 3: Morning sightseeing tour in Anyksciai, visitation of folk museum. Tourists can make stuff from metal with professional craftsman or to have a ride with a horse. Later on you will have a trip with 19th c. narrow train through the breathtaking landscpe and lunch in restaurant on the bank of a lake. Late afternoon leaving Anyksciai region for Riga. En route after crossing the border of Latvia is the impressive Baroque Rundale Palace created by the Italian architect B. Rastrelli. Late afternoon arrival in Riga, the capital of Latvia. Romantic dinner in the medieval Latvian restaurant in 4 meters depth of 13th century, where everything is lightened only by candles. Accommodation in 4* hotel.
Day 4: A morning walking tour of the Old Town of Riga features it’s most famous architectural monuments: 13th century St. Peter’s Church, St. George’s Church, St. John’s Church, 14th century Riga Castle, Big and Small Guild houses, medieval dwelling houses “Three Brothers” and the Dome Square with its famous Dome Cathedral boasting one of the biggest organs in Europe. Drive alongside the Riga Bay to Tallinn. En route stop in Gauja National Park to have a breathtaking trip with cable above the tops of trees and visitation of Turaida Castle dating back to 13th century. Late afternoon arrival to Estonia’s capital. Dinner in the restaurant dated to the years of 1475, with 17 medieval dishes for you. There is everything according to the old Hanseatic customs and has been made by the role models of 15th century. You will be led by ordinary servant folks as their guides to complete your medieval experience. Accommodation in the 4* hotel.
Day 5: Morning city tour of Tallinn showing the surroundings of Tallinn and its Old Town. Among other attractions, it includes a visit of Catherine’s Valley Park and Palace, the Song Festival Amphitheatre, the venue of 120-years-old song festival tradition. You will also see Tallinn’s number one attraction: Toompea Hill and the Parliament building, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Tall Hermann, Kiek in de Kök and Dome Cathedral. The tour ends in Town Hall Square with a view of the Town Hall, a Gothic masterpiece of 13th-14th centuries. Late afternoon leaving Tallinn with ferry to Stockholm. Night and dinner in a ferry.
Day 6: Arrival in Stockholm. Excursion in Stockholm. Accommodation in the 4* hotel. Elegant and spectacular Stockholm, also known as the “Baltic Venice”. Across the city, world-class museums and galleries provoking to come inside, harbouring everything from glittering Viking treasures and an ill-fated warship, to Abba props and contemporary art. You will visit marvelous City Hall and Vasa museum. Accommodation in the 4* hotel.
Day 7: Transfer to the airport for the flight.
Included in the price:
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels with breakfast;
- Welcome meeting with a glass of wine and little gifts for tourists;
- A class cabin in a ferry Riga-Stockholm;
- 5 lunch/dinners in authentic atmosphere;
- 1 SPA procedure in Anyksciai;
- Local English (or any language you need) speaking guide services as per program
- Entrance fees (Vilnius University, Trakai Castle, Train trip in Anyksciai, education of craftsmen program, Rundale Palace, Turaida Castle, Dom Church in Tallinn, City Hall in Stockholm and Vasa museum);
- Ferry tickets Tallinn-Stockholm;
- A class cabinn in a ferry;
- Transportation services along the route;
- Arrival and departure transfers;
- Information package.
Not included in the price:
- Flight tickets;
- Extra meal and drinks.